Registration is now open for the INPACT 2017 Regional Conference
25 - 28th October 2017
The theme for this year’s conference is Future Proofing Your Firm.
Emerging technology and a rapidly changing market is causing many accounting firms to fall behind. Join us and other INPACT members as we come together to learn about these challenges, network with those changing the landscape and get your firm ready for the future.
- Jeff Nischwitz, CEO, The Nischwitz Group
- Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Kevin Hessler, Principle, LSWG & INPACT Global Board Chairman
- Mark Moore, Partner, Rayner Essex LLP & INPACT Tax Committee Chairman
- Dr Rudolf Schmitz, Partner, Dr Lehwald und Kollegen GMBH & INPACT Audit Committee Chairman
Registration is €600 and attendees get preferential rates for rooms at The InterContinental Athenaeum.
Social activities are also on offer for attendees and any guests you wish to bring with you. These include guided tours around the city and its museums, monuments and attractions.