A new INPACT member is added to North Africa, region of Africa
Khalifi Audit & Conseil, a full-service firm is based in Casablanca, a port city and commercial hub in western Morocco, fronting the Atlantic Ocean.
The partners and team at Khalifi Audit & Conseil work with a wide range of stakeholders in sectors such as public, tourism, real estate, finance, export, agriculture and more. Their employees have had continuous training and evaluation to ensure quality of their services and continuous development of their careers.
Client service is paramount and key to their success in building strong, long-term client relationships. Services are delivered through a proactive, partner-led approach in the following areas but are not limited to:
- Accounting: assuring permanent assistance and advice for the management of a specific business’ needs, personalized reports with observations and recommendations.
- Audit: Khalifi Audit & Conseil is a member of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Morocco and carries out all the missions within the competence of the Chartered Accountant. They follow their clients’ investment decisions in order to guide their choices and detect risks.
- Payroll & HR: taking care of payroll processing and social declarations, as well as recruitment of financial and accounting executives and optimizing different processes.
- Accountability: keeping of accounts and preparation of various declarations, reducing tax risks and optimizing results.
- Advice: Khalifi Audit & Conseil also provides advice on various ways of structuring a business and covers many areas, such as business law consultancy, employment law, tax audit, agreements and implementation of various procedures.
With a dynamic, professional and highly qualified team, the international affiliation will help the firm better meet the expectations of their clients.
For more information about Khalifi Audit & Conseil, please follow this link